so zach and i have spent the night discussing boy bands while watching the olympics.
- which backstreet boy has the best voice? they’re all good except kevin.
- howie has a good voice and really should have had more solos.
- 98 degrees was unsuccessful because they only had four members. all successful boy bands have five.
- we rediscovered the fifth member of N’Sync: Chris Kirkpatrick.
- nick carter looked really dumb early in his career. he was trying to act really sexy but his hair just wouldn’t allow it:
how did i think this haircut was attractive? even a seven-year-old should know better.